Saturday, July 19, 2008

TWENTY NINE



Day 29: I created a couple of characters in middle school named "Beany and Brat: The different twins". It was created for my underground comic "All Gore". My buddy HJ and I would draw the most bloody and disgusting images we could for these issues. The only colours were black, white and red.

Beany was a fat kid who wore a beany (duh) and is a nice "golden boy" nerd type. Brat was created to represent the bad kid (wore Korn tee shirts). Brat always tormented Beany, and it usually ended up in some type of bloody encounter. (I was thirteen and needed more violence than my alotment of television provided.)

If I were to draw Beany today, this is what he would look like.

1 comments:

Geocentric said...

I would like you to send me some issues of Beany and Brat. I would be very interested to see that there was someone as crazy as myself in middle school. I did bloody stuff too but mostly it was in the form of stories I wrote for my english class.